Friday, July 7, 2017

WHO IS MY TEACHER?

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me....

Isn't that the song we all sing in our minds the first few days of school?  Well, here's an simple,  meaningful way to encourage children to ask questions and find out more about you.  On a poster glue pictures of you, your family, pets, hobbies, favorite things, etc.  Each day let children look at the poster and then ask you a question about something that is interesting to them.  Within a few weeks they'll know all about you.

As a follow-up, ask each family to create a poster about their child.  Who is _____?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDSHIP BLOCKS

If I could have two things in my classroom I would ask for books and blocks.  (It makes me angry when I hear that administrators have taken ...